There is an annual non-refundable registration fee. Dancers will be registered for the 2016-2017 season, which runs from August 22, 2016 until June 13, 2017.
* New student registration is $40
* Returning student registration is $30
Tuition is paid on a monthly basis. ADA accepts Discover/Visa/MasterCard.
* Payment is due on the the 1st of each month
* Payments received after the 5th will pay a $15 late charge. Late Fees strictly enforced.
* There is a $25 charge for returned checks and a $5 check redeposit fee
Monthly statements are not mailed unless accounts are delinquent. Tuition is the same for a holiday month or a month with 5 weeks. There is no price reduction for missed lessons, however, lessons may be made up within the same month. Do not deduct from tuition for any reason. Tuition is for lessons and has nothing to do with Recital, Registration, or Costume fees. Please give 30 day notice to the Academy immediately if dropping a class or you will continue to be billed. Add/Drop and Class Excuse forms are located in the office.
To be eligible, students must attend all rehearsals prior to the performance. Tuition and all other fees be paid in full. This years Spring Performance is scheduled for June 12 & 13, 2017.
There is a non-refundable costume deposit of $75/$90 per costume per discipline.
* Costume deposit is due by October 15, 2016.
If there is a balance due, it will be collected by January 31, 2017.
All balances must be paid in full before costumes are distributed the first week of June.
There is a non-refundable Recital fee of $65 per student (siblings – $50).
* Recital fee is due by September 15, 2016.